- Electric Tools
- Flex Random Orbital polisher 15mm orbit - XFE7-15-150 (With 5 & 6 inch backing plates)
Flex Random Orbital polisher 15mm orbit - XFE7-15-150 (With 5 & 6 inch backing plates)
The long awaited Flex XFE7-15 has arrived. With Bonus Backing Pad (You get a 5 inch and a 6 inch backing plate in the box)
Made in Germany - 2 year warranty
The FLEX XFE7-15 150 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher is a free-spinning, dual action paint polishing machine that embodies everything that is “FLEX”.
From the same manufacturer that brought you the FLEX XC3401, the FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher has a 15 mm stroke length to cover more area and help you breeze through a detail.
The engineers at FLEX listened to their customers while designing this new tool. The revolutionary cooling system is optimised to control air flow for optimum cooling of the motor, backing plate, pads and work surface reducing wear and tear on gear and extending pad life, and as an added bonus, this design also means no annoying exhaust air for the user.
A more streamlined, ergonomically correct body, along with the massive throw, makes the FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher a serious contender in the world of long throw polishers.
While manufacturing the FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher, FLEX wanted to keep some of the familiarity that we’ve come to know and love. The overall design of the handle and body is very similar to the FLEX XC3401, but actually feels slimmer and easier to use on the FLEX XFE7-15. Rather than the standard bale handle used on other long throw polishers, the FLEX XFE7-15 features a round head, for a firmer and less strenuous grip.
The FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher is a free spinning model, meaning that there is no forced rotation like its older brother, the XC3401. This allowed FLEX to give the machine a longer 15 mm throw, to cover more area, faster. FLEX is already known for their high powered machines, and the XFE7-15 is a testament to this. The 6-speed motor reaches a max rate of 9,000 OPM (Orbits per minute), giving you all the power you need for a detail.
Equipped with the standard FLEX trigger type mechanism, as well as a locking button for extended details, even your first use of the FLEX XFE7-15 will feel familiar.
Weighing in at only 2.4kg, the FLEX XFE7-15 is lightweight enough to use for extended periods of time, and still get the correct power you want. Perfect for everyone from novices to professionals checking out what the “long throw” world has to offer, the FLEX XFE7-15 is the perfect addition to your detailing line-up.
Features and Specifications.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection.
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing.
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency.
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Continuous speed control trigger for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation.
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user.
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints.
- Max. polishing pad diameter 160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 150 mm
- Orbit 15 mm
- Orbit rate, no load 3,000 - 9,000 OPM
- Power input 710 watt
- Power output 420 watt
- Size (L x H)370 x 140 mm
- Cable length 4.0 m
- Weight 2.4 kg