- Electric Tools
- Festool Rotex RO125 (3 in 1 Sander/Polisher)
Festool Rotex RO125 (3 in 1 Sander/Polisher)
Festool Rotex RO125 FEQ-Plus - Comes in the Systainer Storage Box (Pictured)
This multiple use machine is one of the best all round machines for professional detailers as it can polish in forced rotation mode, standard Random Orbital mode (at the flick of a switch) and it is also the perfect machine for wet sanding or damp sanding. With its short throw 4mm orbit heat generation is low and you can polish right up to the edges of panels.
The Rotex RO125 is an amazingly flexible and adaptable polishing machine made in Germany by Festool. This incredible machine can be used to remove swirls and scratches in forced rotation mode then at the flick of a switch it transforms into a random orbital machine for high gloss finishing. It is also a perfect sanding machine for woodworking or for wet sanding / damp sanding on Automotive paints. All from one machine!
- Best in class for the perfect, and permanent removal of scratches, swirl marks and holograms, use with foam polishing pads, microfiber pads or wool pads of your choice. For damp sanding use with any denim type pads or Rupes X-Cut pads
- Effortless polishing and removal of swirl marks and scratches from all painted surfaces, reduce your polishing times from the fast defect removal performance of this tool.
- ROTEX geared eccentric (Forced Rotation) motion for fast and efficient material removal
- Eccentric motion (Random Orbital) for high-quality, scratch-free surfaces
- Velcro 5 inch (125mm) backing plate for fast polishing pad changes
- Polishing up to the edge thanks to the Festool "EDGE PROTECTOR" supplied in the box
- The softgrip handle and ergonomic dome grip allows for long periods of use without fatigue
- MMC electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, constant speed under load, and thermal and overload protection.
- Removable, replaceable power cable with safety lock for fast switchover, easy storage and easy replacement.
- Jet stream principle = The 9 hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Increases service life by up to 30%.
- Dust extraction system built in (For woodworking and dry sanding etc)
- Comes with the Festool Systainer clever storage box - stackable with all other storage boxes made by TANOS in Germany
- Perfect high gloss finish every time - Switch to fine polishing made (Dual Action) with one flick of the switch for finish polishing, jeweling and gloss enhancement
- Use in Forced Rotation mode for coarse polishing, removal of scratches, swirls and spider webs on all types of paintwork.
- With the short throw 4mm Random Orbital action it is a perfect sanding machine.
- Easy to use for professional car detailers and car enthusiasts alike
- Compact and ergonomic design, the ROTEX weighs just 1.9kg with perfect balance and weight distribution. Pleasant soft grip material and slim design ensure a secure hold and comfortable grip at all times.
- Hologram-free polishing for the perfect finish
- Class leading 3 - year warranty in Australia for your peace of mind.