- Marine Products
- Swissvax Marine Gelcoat Infusion Wax 200ml
Swissvax Marine Gelcoat Infusion Wax 200ml
- Hand Crafted in Switzerland
- Swissvax Marine wax with 45% (By Vol.) Grade 1 Ivory Carnauba wax from Northern Brazil with built in natural UV stabilizer designed specifically to protect Marine Gelcoat surfaces (GRP)
- Creates a water-repellent lotus effect on all smooth Gelcoat surfaces
- Lasting effect against dark deposits from rainwater thanks to the enrichment with PTFE Teflon
- Recharges Gelcoat luster and prevents ageing and oxidisation commonly found on gelcoats in the harsh marine environment
- Easy wax application and removal is a trademark of Swissvax waxes, no streaking, no smearing and effortless for all boat owners as well as professional detailers with an amazing smooth glossy finish
- Hand made in Switzerland by our master wax makers who have carefully blended this special wax formulation with fruit extracts and PTFE Teflon
- The most commonly used boat building material is made from glass fibre reinforced polyester resin. The material is characterized by high strength and low weight. The smooth outer skin is the protective Gelcoat made of polyester resin. It’s sensitivity to UV radiation leads to the chalking and oxidisation of the gelcoat. Regular care with polish and wax, however, can prevent this process for many years.
- With 45% of Grade One ivory Carnauba wax from Northern Brazil and natural UV stabilizer it provides long-term protection for all smooth Gelcoat surfaces, is economical and easy to use and has a lasting effect thanks to the enrichment with PTFE Teflon against dirt and dark deposits from rainwater. Gelcoat Infusion Wax produces impressive gloss and a durable self-cleaning water repellent lotus effect on all smooth Gelcoat surfaces.
- Use after pre-treatment with Swissvax Gelcoat Revitalizer Fluid or Swissvax Gelcoat Cleaner Fluid.