- Ceramic / Glass Coatings
- 22ple VR1 Plastic and Trim Restorer Coating
22ple VR1 Plastic and Trim Restorer Coating
22ple VR1 will restore and protect your new or old plastic trim pieces with ease! Traditional trim products provide only a few weeks of protection and they can wash off or fade relatively quick. VR1 will protect your trim for up to 2 years and it will not streak or wash off right after! You will be amazed at how well it will restore and rejuvenate your old sun bleached trim pieces, but don't forget it can help preserve brand new trim as well. Use it on any color trim and the surface will instantly have a deep rich color with an astonishing amount of protection. Like the rest of the 22ple products, a hardened high silica-content glass barrier will coat the surface protecting it from harmful everyday elements. This barrier will leave your trim pieces feeling slick and contaminates will wash off the surface safely and easily. You will be amazed at how much easier washing and drying your trim will be with this product applied! If you are looking for a product to rejuvenate and protect your plastic trim pieces then 22ple VR1 is for you!
22ple Application Instructions:
- Ensure the surface is cleaned & prepped
- Remove all oil/polishes on the surface by doing an IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) wipe down. Use a mixture of 50% Isopropyl Alcohol with 50% distilled water.
- Please make sure the surfaces are cool and TOTALLY dry before applying the glass coat.
- Pour a small amount of glass coat liquid onto the applicator pad of your choice and apply in a straight line motion.
- Make sure ALL surfaces are covered. You should then buff off the coating residue with a clean, lint-free microfiber towel within 3-5 minutes in normal room temperature. Should you encounter any dried coating, simply reapply another layer over it and buff. If an area becomes dry / tacky, then it's a sign that you allowed it to sit on the surface too long. We like to use 2 towels for removal. The first for main product removal, and then immediately go over it again with the second towel to ensure that you have completely removed all residue. As a good rule of thumb, apply 22ple to just 1-2 sections at a time, and then proceed with residue removal. If you extend any more than this, the coating will dry too much and can become tacky.
- Cure time - Do not wash your trim or expose it to open weather element,rain, snow etc for around 8-12 hours.
- After this initial curing time, the trim can be washed or the car can be driven per normal.
- The full curing time is about 5 days, at which time the full layer of the coat will be hardened and the surface will look its best.