- Pnuematic Tools
- Rupes LHR75 Pnuematic 75MM Polisher/Sander
Rupes LHR75 Pnuematic 75MM Polisher/Sander
An air-driven mini polisher with a 75mm backing plate and a large 15mm orbital throw, making it one of the most powerful and efficient mini polishers in existence.
With the ability to reach rotational speeds up to 1100 RPM, there is few if any dual-action mini polishers that can allow for such intricate work with such power and efficiency.
The LHR75 is suitable for all paint correction jobs due to its fantastic cutting and finishing abilities.
Adding to this is its extremely lightweight and compact design that allows this polisher to be used for hours at a time with little to no user fatigue. The size of the polisher and backing plate also allows the user to achieve higher levels of paint correction in the more intricate car panel areas that larger polishers simply cannot access.
- 15mm orbit
- High efficiency motor with high torque delivered
- Unique design and ergonomic control lever for a safe and comfortable handling
- Swiveling air outlet silencer designed for low noise level with no performance losses
- Front body housing with soft touch plate for comfort
- Shock-resistant transparent poly-carbonate is completely insulated from air lines to prevent cooling
- Pad Size - 75 mm
- Weight - 0.650KG
- Max Air Consumption - 320 L/min
- Orbit - 15mm
Made in Italy